- For the admission process new candidates must fill in the form (with the support of the front desk officer, if necessary).
- They can also fill in the online form, which is available on our website.
- They must submit a form with all necessary supporting documents.
- Entrance tests will be conducted on specific dates as arranged by the school administration.
- Admission is based on the child’s cognitive ability, social skills and parents’ willingness to get involved in school activities.
- The Principal, Academic Director or Coordinators interview the students to check their learning background along with their parents.
- Schools give notice to parents/guardians of selected students to enroll the child at a certain time.
- Parents are provided with a student registration ID number, payment voucher and book list.
- New students will take a test to determine any areas where s/he might be weak and need extra support. This is provided free of charge.